CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

My Beautiful Daughter's Wedding







My daughter and her husband Terry were married in April of 2007 and were sealed in the Snowflake, Arizona Temple on May 3, 2008. It was a beautiful day on both occassions! I didn't mean to put my son-in-law's picture first, but I can't figure out how to move the pictures around. Sorry Heather!!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Your blog looks great! As for the pics you can only move them around before posting. You can upload them in any order though. You just drag them around in the create window. Hope that helps. Oh and you can't edit posted pics. You have to delete the blog and redo it.

Kara said...

So, you said I need to update my blog! I think yours is much more behind and as of this moment mine is now up to date! hehe